Tuesday, June 8, 2010

OOTD - For a few days that is...

Me... pretending to be hip and cool.





Friday's Outfit

Anthropologie Thousand Tiers Dress
J Crew Lea Cardigan
Necklace - ,y own creation





Saturday's Outfit (Date night with Honey)
J Crew Dress
C & K Purse
Necklace - my own creation



Close up of the bodice and necklace. I LOVE this dress!



Dinner at The Boathouse in Horseshoe Bay.
Picture of my Belini Royale


Sunday's Outfit (Dim Sum with my parents)
J Crew Sequin Tee
J Crew Lea Cardigan
J Crew Skirt




My shoes for Sunday's Outfit
Navy Flats with Ankle Strap from Charles David (purchased during my Orlando trip)



Today's Outfit
Anthropologie Spotlight Tank
Cheapie F21 Skirt
J Crew Acorn Necklace

2 comments:

georgia_crew_girl said...

You look great! I am glad to see your OOTDs agains!

Natty said...

can you please tell me what j crew dress that is? i love it!!! and you look great in all your outfits :)