Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Love is So Confusing

Don't you just LOVE these shoes?

The moment I laid eyes on these these little numbers, I knew that I had to have them. Dusty Blue Shoes...Swoon! But what size do I get? Not only are they NOT available in half sizes, they are only available in Euro sizes - right on the Anthro Website. WTH??? Depending on the designer and style, I can either wear a Euro Size 38 and size 39. So, What size does one order for this style????

This is so confusing.





















4 comments:

gigiofca said...

The online reviews are usually good on Anthro. Based on experience, I would go up a half size if you are in between. Unless you have a narrow foot. Probably didn't help you much, but I have consistently gone up rather than down.

Popbabe7 said...

Very nice shoes- cute and cool!

emily said...

Ohh, that is tough, because it doesn't even say the designer, so you can't even check for reviews/info on other sits like endless/zappos. Personally, I'd order the larger of the two - you can always add a foot-petal, and my feet seem to be a bit bigger during the warm time of year. Let us know how they fit!

Emily @ http://spillingthebeans-emily.blogspot.com/

triciathomas said...

Free shipping... you get both and take one back!