Thursday, June 24, 2010

I'm on Vacation ...




If you're a regular reader of mine, you're probably wondering to yourself, what the heck is up with Crew_Girl_in_Canada??? She never posts 7 entries in one day. It's a miracle if she were to post 1 entry every couple of days.

And if you're thinking that, you're 100% correct. And no, I'm not offended. I know that I suck at blogging. But I'm working on being better at it. So, yes, you're right. I've never posted that many posts in a day but I'm going on vacation tomorrow and I wanted to make sure that I was able to share many of my reviews with you.

We're off to see Honey's parents in Southern Ontario and will not be back until July 4. To my Canadian friends, Happy Canada Day and to my friends south of the border, Happy 4th of July. (I know that I'm about a week early but I won't be around to wish you a happy holiday so I'm just doing it a tad early).

Have a fantastic week my awesome readers. I will be back soon to share my purchases and my crazy stories with you.

Until our next meeting ... Be Fierce, Stay Strong, Love Yourself!

XOXO, karen

2 comments:

Carly said...

Enjoy yourself!! I hope you've been wearing your clock skirt and loving it :) Talk to you when you get back!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Hey Carly, I haven't had a chance to wear my skirt yet but I intend to soon. Have you worn yours yet?