Monday, June 21, 2010

HIWI - Tuxedo Front Cheetah Cami

I honestly wish that it would warm up in Vancouver.

It's the first day of Summer and it honestly feels like the first day of Spring. Brrrrrr! Luckily, I haven't quite put away all of my early Spring clothes. With the slight chill in the air, my wardrobe is considerably larger than usual since I've got both my early spring and my summer clothes all in my closet at the same time.

Today, I had the opportunity to wear my J Crew Tuxedo Front Cheetah Cami. I haven't worn this cami for a while. In fact, I cannot seem to remember when I last wore it.

And since I was feeling particularly girly, I decided to pair it with a twirl skirt, fitted cardi and a large cabbage rose corsage.

The outfit is a little dark for the first day of summer, but it honestly doesn't feel like summer around here so I guess I could get away with it.

Here's how I wore my Tuxedo Front Cheetah Cami.

As shown online at J Crew


Here's the Cami with my favorite Club Monaco skirt. I love, love, love this skirt. Super twirly sheer organza piped with white, over a full tafetta lining. Cheapie F21 belt at waist.


Here's me with the above outfit but now with my J Crew Lea Merino Cardigan. Silk Flower Corsage is from H & M.


I think that this outfit looks so much more polished with the cardi and the corsage.
I also wore a double strand large pearl bracelet with this outfit.

So, that's my HIWI and OOTD. Hope you had a fantabulous Monday.
Tomorrow's my Friday. Yippeee!!! I cannot wait! I'm officially on vacation as of 5pm tomorrow evening. What do I have planned??? Well!!! I'm headed to Seattle for the day on Wednesday. I hope to go to both J Crew and Anthropologie. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a sale either tomorrow or Wednesday at Anthro. Not doing much Thursday only because I've got to pack and get ready for our trip to Niagara-on-the-Lake on Friday. It's our annual trip to see Honey's parents. So I'll be gone until July 5.
But I'm way more excited to be driving to Seattle versus going back East. So, remember to check back Thursday for I'm hoping to post some reviews.

Until next time, stay true to you. Love, Karen



No comments: