Friday, June 11, 2010

Belt Update ...

So after declaring in this post that I was going to be buying the Weft and Warp Belt, by the time I actually got around to placing my order, my beloved belt was sold out! Stoopid! Stoopid! Stoopid!

I don't get myself sometimes. Why do I wait until something is sold before I want it? There is something about being "Sold Out" that makes me want something even more. I think it has to do with the fact that I can't have it. That must be it, right? Do you get like that? Anyway, I digress.

So, I ended up ordering it in a size L. I honestly don't need a large and in the back of my mind, I know that the large will be.... well, pretty large on me. But I had to have the belt. And so it remained like this for a few days .... until, a Medium suddenly popped back up on the screen. Whoooo-Hoooooo! A Medium. Just what I needed. So I placed my order. That was 2 days ago and I still haven't received a cancellation notice which is a good thing, right? Because that would mean that there's a really good chance that I'm going to get this belt in a Medium right?

Anyway, I now see that the Large is also sold out. It's completely sold out in all sizes. I doubt that I will need the Large. So, if any of my awesome readers is interested in the Large - when I get it, that is, please email me or post a comment in my blog and you're welcome to it for the price I paid plus actual shipping cost.

Anyway, that's the update for my belt.




Anyway, that's it for me this evening. Good night pretties. Have a fantabulous weekend. Be fierce, be strong, be youself. Love, Karen

1 comment:

Jesspgh said...

I love that belt and that skirt! Great buys!!!