Thursday, June 24, 2010

Anthropologie Review - Tambour Blouse


style #18684217
$98.00
The Tambour Blouse is very pretty and feminine!

There's so much to love about the Tambour. 1.) The Color: A pale Robin's Egg Blue. 2.) The details: dainty pleats and ruffles down the front of the bodice, the pretty little cloth covered buttons and the eyelet and embroidery detail on the skirt. In one word, this blouse is Beautiful!

As far as fit is concerned, this blouse fits large. So you'll definitely want to size down. I had originally tried on the 6 and was swimming in it. It was large in the waist and throughout the bodice. It was even large in the arms - which meant that the side of my bra was showing. Not good!

I then sized down to a 4 and it fits very well. Not tight. Just right. I wouldn't go smaller. For comparison purposes, I have a 29 inch waist and a 36 inch chest.

Pardon the fact that I've got the Swirling Particles Skirt under this top. The bubble hem of the skirt is making the blouse poof out in a weird and bad way.



So, have you tried on the Tambour Blouse yet? What do you think of it? I like it a lot but not enough to bring it home with me at full price. I can certainly hear this blouse calling me when it goes on sale though.

No comments: