Friday, May 28, 2010

Favorite Blog Fridays - Effortless Anthropologie


fa·vor·ite   /ˈfeɪvərɪt, ˈfeɪvrɪt/

–noun
1.a person or thing regarded with special favor or preference: That song is an old favorite of mine.
2.Sports. a competitor considered likely to win.
3.a person or thing popular with the public.
4.a person treated with special or undue favor by a king, official, etc.: favorites at the court.
–adjective
5.regarded with particular favor or preference: a favorite child.


I hope to make this a weekly post - that is to share with you, my favorite blogs.
One of my favorite blogs is Roxy's Effortless Anthropologie. Despite not blogging for the last 3 months, I continued to read Roxy's blog religiously. I LOVE Roxy's blog because it is my Encyclopedia Brittanca of everything Anthropologie.

I love that she shares news and tidbits about Anthropologie with me.

I can always count on her to let me know about Free Shipping before I even get my email from Anthropologie advising me of the offer.

It's her blog that I check out first for the list of Anthro Sale Items. For those who are not familiar with her blog (which by the way, I would find absolutely crazy since anyone who loves Anthropologie would have known about her already!), she spends countless hours putting together her list of sale items simplyl for the benefit of people like me. For that alone and nothing else, I am truly indebted.

But she does so much more!!!

I love her honest reviews of Anthropologie items - the good, the bad and the ugly. I love that she features guest reviews. Reviews are so very important to me only because I don't live anywhere near an Anthropologie store. Being able to see what an item looks like IRL makes a whole lot of difference to me and will often determine if I will or will not make a purchase. For this Roxy, I thank you profusely.

Her Sizing Guide found here, is amazing! I love how she explains in great detail the fit of each clothing line found at Anthropologie. By using Roxy's Sizing Guide, I have saved many a dollars from having to order, then return and only to reorder a size. If you haven't used it, try it!

I have 2 favorite days and 3 favorite things that I desperately look forward to at Effortless Anthropologie. The first is completely obvious, Tuesdays - when Roxy gives me the run down for the latest Sale offerings. Okay, this week, it was Thursday but you get my gist.

I also LOVE Mondays - for 2 very separate reasons. The first is for the Trade Market - where I am able to Buy, Sell and Swap for highly coveted or hard to find items. The second is for the Sale Guessing Game. I love reading about the Sale Guessing Game and making my own guesses as to what's going to be on sale in the next day.

Roxy, you certainly make my Mondays more enjoyable and my week so much shorter by making Tuesdays a joy to look forward to. Intersperse that with your awesome Reviews, gosh, my week is almost bearable. Thank you!

So my first Favorite Blog Friday goes to Roxy at Effortless Anthropologie. If you're already a regular reader, I'm certain that you will agree with me that she is the Anthropologie Bible. If you aren't a regular reader, well, you might just want to be one!

Peace, Love and Blessings everyone! Be Fierce, Be Strong. Be Happy! Love, Karen