Thursday, February 11, 2010

See You All End of the Month

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I haven't been around for the last week.

It's been crazy the last week at work. And I mean CRAZY!!! I've had to put in 18 hour days for the last 6 days straight and I can't bearly think straight, let along walk straight!

I am sooooo in need of a vacation and I'm glad that I'm finally on one now!

It's been stressful. I walked in last night close to 11pm (from work) and was in one foul mood. I packed frantically and even got into a pissing match with Honey over nothing before falling asleep at 1am.

It's now 4:24am, I'm showered and I still have to finish packing.

So I have to apologize for not having read any of your posts this past week and also for not posting. It's certainly not for the lack of love but due to the lack of time. I hope you'll understand.

I also wanted to say that I'm going to be away until the end of the month. We're headed to Florida this morning. Our cab will be here in less than 25 minutes and I have still to finish packing. So, I bid you all a great couple of weeks.

I will have lots of stories to tell you when I get back.

Take Care my lovely readers. I will see you at the end of the month!

Love you all!!!

6 comments:

poppy said...

Have a relaxing vacation!!! It sounds like it is well deserved and needed!

KDot said...

It has been a long vacation. When are you coming back?

PorshaCoghlan梁子珠 said...

very popular to u! ........................................

雅惠ThoraPierson0510 said...

書山有路勤為徑,學海無涯苦作舟..................................................

雅茹WillyA_Mellinger0724 said...

若無一番寒徹骨,焉得梅花撲鼻香。..................................................

淑娟 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical. ........................................