Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So New York!

Well, that's what I was attempting to channel anyway.

I woke up this morning to a most dreary day. Pouring rain! Perfect weather for ducks, that is. Since I had a lunch meeting, I wanted to ensure that I was professionally dressed but with a twist.

As I had mentioned in an earlier post, I'm really working on not wearing black. I used to wear a lot of black and on lazy days, when I don't want to have to think too hard about what to wear, I often find myself falling back on basic black. So, I should preface that despite the fact that my outfit was black, I did however, put quite a bit of thought into it.

So here's my outfit:














T-Neck: Old Navy
Skirt: Suzy Shier
Flower: F21
Belt: F21
Bracelets: Suzy Shier
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Report's Oxford T-Straps

Sorry for the short post this evening but I'm bogged down with work. But be sure to drop by tomorrow for a review of the Partly Cloudy Top.
So until tomorrow my dahlings, have a wonderful evening and an awesome Wednesday!

2 comments:

Jen said...

You have a little Chanel thing going there! Nice!

Cate said...

the shoes give the outfit something special! very cute.