Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I Always Love a Win-Win!

Although I know that I shouldn't be buying more stuff - ie. dresses, shoes, jewelry, accessories, purses, etc, I desperately hoped to wake up to a sale at Anthro today. And... Anthro didn't disappoint. Thank you Anthro! :)

I woke up at my regular time to work out but instead of working out, my legs walked me over to my office, my fingers made me turn my computer on and my brain made me search out Anthro to find out if there's a new Sale.

With my heart pounding and my head racing as I scanned the pages of sale clothes that appeared before my eyes, I quickly realized that there's been a markdown.

A NEW MARKDOWN!

Yay!!! I love markdowns! So instead of working out, I scrolled through the new markdown, figured out what I wanted and proceeded to make my purchase with the very nice customer service rep at Anthropologie.

Luckily, there wasn't too much I wanted. I only purchased 3 items. So, it's a win-win, right? There was a markdown and I still didn't slaughter my credit card. It's all good. So here's what I purchased today:





Gathering Together Dress

I love the look of this dress.. the halter style neckline, the tiers on the skirt, the ruffles around the bodice and particularly the key-hole opening at the neck. Oh and lets not forget about the stunning shade of green. I love it!




Crop Pattern Dress
You know, I didn't realize that that there's a swatch of bright colors down the back of the dress until I had placed my order. Crazy, isn't it? Now, I'm just not sure if I like it or not. I guess we'll see once the dress arrives. I love the colors and the design from the front. I even like the back A LOT! But I just don't know about that strip down the back.
Do you own this dress? Have you seen in person? What do you think of it? I'd love to hear your thoughts.


Seamless Skirt
My last item was the Seamless Skirt. I desperately want the Grey but it's sold out in my size so I ended up getting it in black. I can see myself dressing this so many ways and I think that it would be so cute with a fitted top and a wide belt.
So lovelies, what did you buy today? I hope you'll share. Have a terrific Tuesday my darling friends!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

I have that green dress- its fantastic (though runs a smidge big)- you'll love it.

I picked up the reviere top and the purlicues tank myself.. and I shouldn't be shopping anymore either!

http://fashionfoodfrivolity.blogspot.com/

goldenmeans said...

Those are some great purchases. I bought the green dress too. I bought it earlier in the summer in the original orange colorway (it was called the Terasina dress back then), but I liked it so much I couldn't resist it in this lovely shade as well ;) I also got the Lady of Seville tank since it finally came down to a semi-reasonable price.

gigiofca said...

I think things are going to look great on you, esp dress #2.