Monday, December 14, 2009

Crossing my Fingers...

There hasn't been an Anthro apparel markdown for 2 weeks come tomorrow and I'm keeping my little fingers crossed that there will be a markdown of sorts.

Now, there's been a markdown for housewares ... pretty plates, mugs, measuring spoons, bedding, etc (all the pretty things to make you feel so ever feminine in your own home)... but none for clothes and Lord knows, I love clothes and can always use a bunch more new dresses, skirts, sweaters, tops, pants, jackets, coats, tights, accessories, shoes.... the list goes on.

And while I desperately, desperately soooo want a new markdown, the reality is, a new markdown, should it happen tomorrow, would be a double-edged sword for me. On one hand, there's so many pretty things that I want to buy.... and take my word for it....there are so very many!!!

But then, on the other hand, I'm thinking, I really shouldn't be buying anything else. (See, that internal psycho voice is going at it again!) Afterall, I've purchased a bunch of shoes, and there's been a couple of orders through Anthro so really I should hold off... (BTW, I wrapped those all up for myself for Christmas - so after Christmas Day, I'll take pictures and model them for you. But take my word for it, they're all sooooo pretty!)

So while I really want a good sale, part of me kinda (a teeny, tiny part of me, that is) wish that there isn't a sale tomorrow (for my sake since I have little to no self-restraint when to comes to sale shopping) because I will want to buy EVERYTHING that's on my wishlist.

It's sooooo hard but I simply can't resist a good sale.

So lovelies, what do you think.... do you think that there'll be an Anthro markdown tomorrow or do you think that they''ll hold off another week to coincide with the post Christmas markdown?

No comments: