Thursday, December 31, 2009

Arrrrgh! I can't stop obsessing over these shoes!


I'm in love with these shoes. I truly am and have been for a while now. They look sooooo cute on Kim at Anthroholic and on Maria at Infinite Whimsy.

I want them! I want them! I want them!

Question is.... What should I do? Do I buy them? Do I not? I've only purchased 4 pairs of shoes in the last month. And I think that subconsciously, I've been buying other shoes only because I really want these ones and for some crazy reason, I won't buy them - only because they aren't on sale. If they were on sale, heck, I would be all over them in a second.

In short, the lack of sale is holding me back from buying them.

I've never seen them in person nor have I tried them on. Have you seen them in person? Have you tried them on? What do you think of them?

So, what should I do? Do I wait for a sale or do I bite the bullet and buy them now? Please chime in.

5 comments:

prettyface said...

I love these! What is the name? I can't seem to find them online....

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Hi PrettyFace, Aren't they just darling? They're called the Budding T-Straps and they are by Miss Albright (Anthropologie's own brand of shoes).

The reason you can't see them is because they are completely sold out online. They are only available in the stores at this time (provided that a store has them in your size).

If you're loving them as much as I do and would like to get a pair, the item number is: 940043. Best to call Anthro's CS line and have them search the stores for your size.

Let me know what you decide to do. Good Luck! :)

Lady Cardigan said...

Can you afford them? If so, buy them because if they sell out in your size before they go on sale, you'll be really sorry.

Pamela said...

I agree with Lady Cardigan. If you can afford to buy them now, do it. Those cute shoes sell out fast. If you can get them, do it!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Hi LadyCardigan, Hi Pamela, you're both soooo right. I really should just stop obsessing over the shoes and get them already.

I should mention that the price isn't the issue. The issue is I make it a point to never buy full-price. I will only buy on Sale. I am a habitual Sale Shopper.

Crazy huh?

But yes, that's me. A Crazy Sale Shopper. But like the Gumshoe Sweatercoat, I think that I will have to bite the bullet and buy it at full price. Despite the fact that I paid full price for my Gumshoe Sweatercoat, I've never once regreted it so I'm sure I won't regret these shoes.

Thanks for piping in. I much appreciate it. Sometimes I just need someone or 2 to knock some sense into me.

Thanks.