Monday, November 30, 2009

Anthropologie - A Few Pretty Wants

Waltzing Daphne Blouse.

I love this blouse. It's so pretty yet so delicate.
For some reason, it reminds me of a Japanese Garden.



Embroidered Thicket Blouse

I love the Waltzing Daphne Blouse but ...
I L.O.V.E. the Embroidered Thicket Blouse.
The details are absolutely amazing. One word. WOW!


Vines & Buds Cardigan

What a pretty cardi! I love the color combination of
Taupe with orange and cream and olive AND the baby blue.
How unexpected and so very very pretty.
Certainly possesses influences of Oilily. Me want!


Gumshoe Sweater Coat

I own it in the Purple. But look at the Wine! What a stunning color!
I have yet to wear my Purple. Should I return the purple and get the Wine?



Skyfall Dress
Loved it the first time it popped up on the site.
Loved it even more in Roxy's review here. I'm loving this dress!




Horizon Line Dress

Love the Scalloped hemline. Furthermore, I love Orange.
The Orange-Scalloped combination is killer!





2 comments:

Chloe said...

Roxy looked so fabulous in the Skyfall dress, didn't she! And oh, how I love that Embroidered Thicket Blouse. Antho has been killing me with awesomeness lately, just killing me!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Chloe, yes, Roxy looked FANTABULOUS in the Skyfall dress. It made me want to run out and buy it! And yes, that Embroidered Thicket Blouse. It's calling my name!