Saturday, November 14, 2009

Anthropolgie - Organize Chaos Tank



As promised, here's a few IRL pictures of the Organize Chaos Tank.

I purchased it about a week ago during a visit to Anthropologie at U Village.

This tank fits true to size. I normally wear a size XS in J Crew and have found that I wear between a Small and an XS at Anthropologie - depending on the design.

I purchased this tank in a XS. I would have prefered to have gotten a Small but unfortunately, there were no small sizes left. There was a Medium which I tried on and it made me look very, very w i d e. I then tried on the XS and found that while it fits nicely, it was just a tad snugger than I would normally wear my clothes. But since there was no smalls to be had, I purchased the XS.

The fabric is very soft and very comfortable. The ruffles are only found on the front while the back is a solid piece of fabric. I really like that the back has no ruffles for it allows the top to follow the curves of one's body.

The top is a classic tank style in the front but has "sundress" like straps on the back.

From what I can see, it came in 2 colorways - the brown and the black. I would have liked to have gotten the brown as well but again, that wasn't available and both colors are sold out online.

I can certainly see myself wearing this all year round; with a cardigan over top in the cooler months and on it's own in the warmer months. It looks as pretty with a skirt as it does with pants.

I wore this to work on Thursday and received numerous compliments on it. Details on my outfit follows the pictures below.

Enjoy the pictures.











And here's what I wore to work on Thursday:
Top: Anthropologie Organize Chaos Tank
Cardigan: J Crew
Jewelry: Forever 21
Pants: Banana Republic
Shoes: Nine West Ankle Booties

3 comments:

Lady Cardigan said...

That looks very nice!

violet07 said...

The top looks great with the cardigan! Makes me sad all over again that I missed out on getting some merino lea cardigans!

If you are ever looking for a size/item that your local Anthropologie store doesn't have in stock, you can either ask the store to do a search for the item at other locations (this can take a couple of days) or you can call Anthropologie at their 800 number and they will provide phone numbers for any stores that have the item in stock. I'm not sure if they'll do this for people living in Canada, but the U.S. Anthropologie stores will usually ship the item to you for free if your local store doesn't have it in stock (or if they don't have your size/color).

gigiofca said...

You look great. I love the orange with it.