Friday, October 2, 2009

Vancouver Home & Interior Design Show Winners

I have 3 pairs of tickets and exactly 3 winners. How perfect! The winners are:

Margarita

Candy in Canada

Silly g


Congratulations to our Winners! I'd like to get these tickets out to you immediately for the show starts next Thursday. Please email me at mydelightfulobsessions@gmail.com with your addresses and I'll pop these tickets into the mail for you right away!

Congratulations once again. I hope you'll get lots of ideas, meet Ty Pennington and have a blast at the show!!!

2 comments:

Candy in Canada said...

Hi: I wrote you an email, did you receive it? my email is record057@gmail.com. :) have a great day.

Candy in Canada said...

Dear~~Dear ~~~~Thank you~~`thank you very very much. I received the tickets this morning. and also big thanks for extra tickets for my friends. ^_^