Thursday, October 22, 2009

To whom it may concern....

With respect to the email you sent me today at the office, it of my opinion that you are:
  • Mean-spirited
  • Petty
  • Immature
  • Unprofessional
  • Unkind
  • Biased
  • Incompetent
  • Overly-Emotional
  • Unlevelheaded
  • A Big Bully

Before you start accusing me of any wrong-doing, you might want to do some research. Hearsay is NOT research. You need a reliable source. Your current source of information is suspect.

Instead of accusing me of any wrong doing, why don't you first begin by asking me for my side of the story. That's your downfall. Your immediate assumption that everyone is out to get you is so wrong. I am sadden for you.

I honestly was going to say, KISS MY ASS! But I won't stoop to your level. So I'm just going to ignore your email.

4 comments:

gigiofca said...

It's good to vent, isn't it? *lol*

Jillian, Inc said...

Good girl. Indifference is the best revenge. And, like I always say - when you are going to be b*tchy and low class DO NOT put it in writing because the b*tchy is there for all eternity. ha!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thanks Gigi, Thanks Jillian for your support. I certainly needed to vent. Thanks for listening.

Jillian, I agree. I stewed about it all day - came this close to responding and decided that her email did not warrant a response. Had I responded, I would certainly have sounded like a biach and that would definitely not have been cool. lol!

Thanks again girls!

Alexis said...

Sorry to hear about that email. :( Take care of yourself!!! :)