Friday, October 30, 2009

FREE SHIPPING! @ Forever 21

I've turned into a bit of a Forever 21 freak lately, thanks to Chloe, ABC and Anthroholic.

While I love quality, the reality is that, I can get 3 quantities for the price of 1 quantity. That's right, I can buy 3 F21 tops for the price of 1 J Crew top... as such, I've been stocking up on F21 instead.

So, when I got this email today telling me that they're offering Free Shipping with NO MINIMUM, well.... I just had to share it with everyone.

But please don't make the same mistake I did. I didn't read the fine print and tried to put an order through today and couldn't quite understand why the heck the system wouldn't remove my shipping. So I called F21's Customer Service line and was told that the Free Ship offer starts tomorrow... Oct 31, 2009. Silly me!!!

To get free shipping, please be sure to use this code: F21FRIENDS

Free Shipping with NO Minimum ends November 2, 2009 at 11:59pm PST. Good in the US and in Canada! Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Yay! And thanks for the um, mention. Hee hee hee.

Diana Draw said...

Sweeet! Thank you thank you. ;)

KDot said...

I did the same thing yesterday. II was almost ready to place my order and couldn't figure out why I was being charged shipping. They made the start date really teeny on the email.