Monday, September 28, 2009

WTF????? Double Crystal Bangle from J Crew


I was just looking at my Double Crystal Bangle that I purchased from J Crew. I haven't had this bangle for a year and I've just noticed that 10 of the 24 crystals have fallen off.


So that we are all on the same page, I don't wear this bangle very often. I might wear it once a month at most. And it's not like I sit around and bang my fist on the table all day - thus damaging my bangle.


Luckily, I know I didn't pay much for it... from what I can remember, I think I paid under $20 but come on! This is ridiculous that I've lost almost half of all the crystals!


Has this happened to anyone else?

9 comments:

Tamstyles said...

yes. i had the same bracelet and took it back for that same reason. i agree, crazy for that to happen to a j crew item. take it BACK

sarah said...

I had a friend who recently bought a bracelet from JCrew, wore it once, and most of the "gold" had rubbed off. She took it back and they replaced it without question.

dinagideon said...

Seriously? That is wrong. Man. I agree, take it back and get something that won't do that!!! Good luck, let us know what you decide to do!

cyclone said...

Time to take that thing back. Sorry to hear about such a bad experience with a Jcrew jewelry piece. I didn't think the bangles had problems. I will definitely think twice when eying them during my next ringup at the Jcrew counter.

gigiofca said...

I have the rhinestone bangle and yes, they pop out. I am so glad I didn't pay FP.

Tamstyles said...

I gave your blog an award. It will post at 4pm today.

pixelant said...

Yes!!! That happened to me after wearing mine a week! I noticed right away the little crystals were starting to fall off and promptly returned them to the store. I think my bracelet was the thinner kind and i got it on sale. Ten dollars is ten dollars man! I'm in that store enough anyway.
Such a shame cause it is a cute bracelet!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you everyone for your comments and your support. Yes, I will certainly be returning this bracelet. Unfortunately, I will have to wait until my next visit to J Crew. :(

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Tamstyles, Thank you very much for the blog award. I'm sooooo thrilled. I'll be posting and paying the award forward shortly. Thanks again. :)