Friday, September 18, 2009

I'm Baaaaack!

Oh My Gosh! I cannot believe that I haven't blogged for a month. So what have I been up to?

Well... let's see. We went travelled, Kitty went back to school and is now in Grade 4, I redecorated Kitty's room, I got very very ill and spent 10 days in bed, and am in the midst of planning our next vacation.

It's been a little crazy and I apologize for not being around. Please do check back soon. I will be blogging about our travels, Kitty's Room Reno, Kitty's Outdoor School experience, my illness and our new vacation. Additionally, I've got 2 new amazing giveaways.

But before I sign off for the day, I thought I would post a picture of myself. Sorry that I've got my sunglasses on. I enjoy being anonomous only because of my and my husband's professions.


Have a wonderful evening and I promise, I will write more soon!

4 comments:

Miss Sweet Tea said...

Welcome back! You've been missed here in the blog world!

KDot said...

I was just wondering earlier today where you went. I'm so glad you are back!

gigiofca said...

Welcome back! I'm glad your health is back, too. Looking forward to your upcoming posts!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Miss Sweet Tea, KDot and Gigi!

I just needed a bit of a break and focus on other things.

I'm glad to be back! :)