Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Things I'm FALLing In Love With at J Crew

I am sure that I'll be going gaga over some of the real Fall stuff when it finally rolls out but ... with respect to the current Fall offerings, I'm just Meh. Despite the fact that I'm not bowled over, there are a few things that have truly caught my eye.



Midnight garden dress

$250.00 item 17161

Merino petal scoopneck sweater

$118.00 item 15270


Wool herringbone bucket hat

$34.50 item 17901




Scattered petals tank

$88.00 item 17207



Merino Maya cardigan

$88.00 item 17854


Do you share my love or do you love some other? I hope you'll share what you're FALLing in Love with me.

6 comments:

HeidiG said...

Lots of pretties there! I am still culling through narrowing down my but-I-need-it list. :)

Law and Fashion said...

I also love the Wool herringbone bucket hat! I can't wait for it to come to stores so I can see it IRL.

A Bigger Closet said...

Very pretty pieces! The bucket hat and the Maya cardi are on my wish list too. :)

Chloe said...

I'm definitely going to get the hat- I love that it comes in a medium-large size to fit my huge old noggin'. Come Friday (payday!) that OLIVE COLOR WILL BE MIIINE!

Becca said...

I love the dress and the sweater with ruffles. Unfortunately I do not look good in ruffles though, but the dress would look good on me. I need a new dress for an October wedding...but it is so hard to know what to wear that time of year. It could be snowing or it could be 80 degrees!

Divya said...

got the merino maya cardigan in deep amber.. love it but my only issue is its too short ( im 5'7") if it was 2 inches longer it would be fabulous!