Monday, July 27, 2009

I can't pull these off. Can you????




I honestly, honestly, honestly, cannot see myself pulling all of these 3 looks off. Honestly! Really, Honestly!
Calf High Socks with Heels and Shorts? Even in a Skirt, I would still look like a total knob!
Ankle Length Pants with a shocking splash of color in a pair of socks and heels? OMG, I would sooooo look like Kitty playing dress-up!
And finally, dark socks with heels and a skirt? I would honestly look like a middle-aged man in the middle of undress.
Just because I can't pull these looks off, doesn't mean that others can't. So, do you think you can pull these looks off and make them smokin! ?????



11 comments:

gigiofca said...

Bad.

Kathy said...

No way.

melissamolasses said...

Uh, no and I wouldn't even think of trying.

georgia_crew_girl said...

I cringe EVERY SINGLE TIME I see that pic with the hot pink socks! Yuck to all 3!

HeidiG said...

On Oct 31, I would rock it, but um, yeah...Halloween is pretty much it.

Cate said...

nope- would never... i'll be curious to see if anyone can do it though...

RatsOnParade said...

Never ever nrvr.

Law and Fashion said...

nooo way!

Chloe said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *cries*

Okay, maybe the first look. I don't mind knee socks one bit. But the ankle socks HAVE GOT TO GO.

Stylestance said...

I just don't see any sexiness in the sock. :)

S. said...

Wow - some of my Japanese coworkers dressed liked this last year when they visited Dallas. I guess it's finally hitting the USA. I have to say they looked very chic but it's probably best left to Tokyo given the corporate environment in TX/ USA. They paired bright socks with mary-jane heels and slim trousers with non-matching blazers. With the blunt bangs and slim figures it looked great but there's no way I could pull it off!