Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Missing In Action

I hope no one’s noticed that I’ve been MIA for a couple of weeks. I tend to go through spells where I really don’t have a whole lot to say – even though I have tons happening in my life. I just get into that mode where I need some solitude, hide from the world, be by myself. Know what I mean?

But I'm back.

So what have I been up to during my absence… well, let’s see.

Kitty completed Grade Three with flying colors (I’m so proud of her!)
We spent some time at a friend’s Oceanfront cottage
I received an awesome Jewelry Roll in the mail (of which I will be doing another giveaway later this week)
I went on yet another J Crew Road-Trip plus ordered a few things online; and
Gave further thought to my Shopping Diet.

Well, I sure have lots to write this week for Hubby and I are childless. Kitty’s gone to stay with my parents for a week (I think it’s very important that Kitty spends time with her grandparents. They love her dearly and vise versa. I spoke with Kitty this afternoon and asked if she missed me yet and she said no. I’m glad she’s off to a fabulous visit with them). :)

Be sure to come back tomorrow. Having being silent for about two weeks, I’ve got lots to talk about.

See you soon!!!

3 comments:

Chloe said...

Hi! Welcome back! :D

Candy in Canada said...

Hi: Really miss your blog and welcome back =)

Zoë Moët said...

I noticed...sniffs :(

Lovely to have you back!