Thursday, May 21, 2009

Welcome My Friends!

I've been wanting to do this for a while now... that is, to welcome my new blog friends. But the reason I hadn't done it sooner is because I didn't know how to handle welcoming my new readers without also acknowledging everybody else.

And while I don't think I would have offended any one per se, to me, it just wouldn't feel right if I were to only welcome my new new friends without including my old. So, I've decided to welcome each and every one of you by name.

So, let me start by welcoming my new friends - that is, those who have recently started following me:

Welcome to my blog Sasha, Alisa, Melia, Angela, luvallthingsjcrew, Christyrenee, and jcbellemarie.

I would also like to extend a terribly belated welcome to all of my readers who have been following me since I started blogging. They are:

Jackie

J'adore These Stores

pinkriss

kissesfromcoco

Betsy

Tamstyles

Candy in Canada

TM

Low Cost High Style

Jillian, Inc

Cate

citygal1

*hkm*

Hope

Cristina

Tiffani

Paisley & Pearls

SanFranciscoCA

ManoloChooLou

The Outfit of the day

Petunia

Meggers

inkOBSESSIONdesigns

Lolo

georgia_crew_girl

Christina

Paper Bag Princess

sparrowsandsparkles

HeidiG

Sarah Louise

Jordan

Mslay

dinagideon

The Marty Party

Joyce

Lee

Slastena

Emily

A Bigger Closet

parkaveprincess

gigiofca

Beth

Marta/Marti

Maciolek Family

starla729

Shasta

RatsOnParade

busymomw2

Chloe

bug pin

mjMuffin

ashley

MMM

KatyO.

Sabrina

itztru

sotow

purplesweettarts

Bellarella

AppGal

FabulousFloridaMommy

Alison

Melissa McGill

Katy Brown

lbortolott

erinmcoffey

Beverly-Ann Woods

Kryssy Bloch

Jess Kobzik

Jemma Ruby

kristinaloftis

Crystal Rumery

Sarah Sugg

angelasue99

carla devore

stephanie martin

KatieMarie

Leslie

One is Never Enough

Lake Nokomis

cyclone

I think I've got everybody. If I've missed you, I apologize. It certainly wasn't intentional. It's readers like you that motivate me to continue writing on my blog. I love hearing your opinions, your stories, your ideas. I also really enjoy sharing my experiences with all of you.

So, welcome everyone! You're all sooooo amazing and very I'm glad to have you here!

Love, Karen aka *Crew Girl in Canada*

12 comments:

Chloe said...

*blows you a kiss* MWAH! :D

dinagideon said...

Thank you!!! You know I HEART your blog, big time...

:) SMILE!

Jillian, Inc said...

Awww.... that's so nice of you!

jcbellemarie said...

aw, thanks! : ) have a good weekend!

Candy in Canada said...

WOW~~I saw my name..yahoo~ \^.^/ you know I visit your blog on daily basis and enjoy your blog very much. :)

Slastena said...

Thank you! You are such a great blog-friend!:)

Petunia said...

You are so sweet!!!
Have a great weekend!

starla729 said...

i don't comment all the time, but i do check your blog frequently... so thanks for the shout out and keep it up :) and keep at your jewelry too... i like seeing your creations.

Leslie said...

I just love you!!! Even though I haven't been actively commenting lately, I have been reading so thank you for remembering lil' ol' me!!! I've been checking out your etsy shop too!! You have some amazing talent, girl! I hope you are having a great summer so far!

cK said...

So Sweet... I love your blog!! Now I just have to get writing on my blog! I just closed my old blog last month and haven't been able to get this one going yet!

goldenmeans said...

I always enjoy reading your blog too Karen (though I am atrocious at commenting since sometimes I get here a few days late :) ). Keep on posting, you do a great job!

The Outfit of the day said...

Thanks go to you!