Wednesday, May 13, 2009

SnowBells - Twisted Double Wave Pearl Cluster Necklace





I'm not overly thrilled with my pictures - I really should have taken this necklace on a dark background so that the necklace stands out more - but I can't help but want to share my latest creation with you.

I was thrilled to have found these amazing twisted double wave Chain Beads at Beading Convention here in Vancouver a couple of weekends back and came up with my version of J Crew's Cherry Blossom Necklace with elegant clusters of glass pearls.

This necklace may be worn alone, layered with another piece or double-wrapped around the neck for a choker style necklace.

So, what do you think of my latest creation? As gigofca would say, Likey or No Likey? :)

4 comments:

ashley said...

oh i definitely like this! its so pretty! great job! :)

gigiofca said...

Super beautiful! Me likey :-)

lcsmom said...

Beautiful job!! What a great piece.

Kate said...

beautiful!