Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Very First Award Ever! Whooo Hooooo!!!


Thank you Crystal of The Kentucky Rumery for giving me this lovely award. Crystal is a real sweetheart! I met Crystal through my blog about 6 weeks ago when she had emailed me about my jewelry. Please check out her blog here!


The Rules of the award, as I am told, are as follows:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


Here are 15 of my Favorite Blogs (some of them are not newly discovered per se) but they are certainly my favorite.
















Congratulations Everyone!

11 comments:

gigiofca said...

You are so sweet! Thank you for thinking of me.

I accept in spirit. :-)

Chloe said...

Yay! Thank you so much! ♥

HeidiG said...

Thank you! So kind of you!!!

Crystal said...

You totally deserve the award! I am happy to present it to you!

I have not forgot about your jewelry... :-)

Much love to you,
Crystal

dinagideon said...

Oh, yay, yay, yay! I will take this honor and do the same. You are so sweet. Your blog is one of the reasons I started my own blog!

Petunia said...

Congratulations on the award!
Thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it along to!! :)

Ms.Mer said...

Yay, thanks so much! Congrats to you as well! :)

Angela said...

Oh you are too sweet!! Thank you so much! I'm glad we are blog friends - I love your reviews on J Crew items! I'm gearing up for a big shopping weekend and J Crew is definitely at the top of my list!

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

Thank you for the award Crew Girl! I also gave you one (it's a different one)...details on my blog. :)

Joyce said...

Congratulations and thank you!

A Bigger Closet said...

You are so sweet! Congratulations on your reward and thank you for thinking of me. :)