Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Banana Republic: Get $30 Shop Card Everytime you spend $125




Now through May 10, Get a $30 Shop Card EVERYTIME you spend $125 at BR!

This is certainly incentive for me to shop at BR. However, I wonder what the limitations are, ie. When can I spend my Shopcard? And, how much do I need to buy in order to use my Shop Card. None of these are addressed in BR's email.

One other thing.... in small print, it says that this is only valid in Canada.

For my fellow Canadian Bloggers, will you be partaking in this promotion? Wishful thinking on my part, I long for the day that they would offer a similar promotion at Club Monaco. There's sooooo much I want at CM!!!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

That is an incredible offer for residents in Canada! Thank you so much for sharing. :) Maybe they will offer something similar in the U.S. ;)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Alexis, it is a pretty awesome offer isn't it? I agree, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for my US Bloggers that they'll come up with something similar as well.