Monday, May 4, 2009

And The Winner Is.....

I wanted to ensure that the winner selection was completely unbiased yet I wasn't prepared to roll up a bunch of little pieces of paper and stick it in a bag so that I may randomly pick one. So after some thought, I decided that I would come up with an ingenious way to randomly select a winner with very little effort on my part.

So this is what I did. I went into the Games Closet, pulled out my box of Scrabble, unfolded the opaque black bag that contained all the letters and pulled out one tile ... THE WINNING TILE.

(Don't you just love my high-tech winner selection tool?) Yes I know... kinda lame. lol!

But before I did this, I gave each post / entry a letter - starting with the letter A for the very first post / entry and ending with the letter N for the last post / entry.

The tile I pulled was the letter B and that correspondes to ..... Drum-Roll Please.... CHLOE of The Chloe Conspiracy.

I love Chloe's Blog and truly enjoy reading it. So I'm absolutely thrilled for her that she won! If you haven't had a chance to check out her blog, please be sure to do so here.

So, Congratulations Chloe for being the winner of my very First Ever Give-Away. Please send me an email at: mydelightfulobsessions@gmail.com with your name and address and I'll ship these yummy Truffles out to you for your enjoyment.

Congratulations once again Chloe! And thank you everyone for taking the time to share your wonderful stories and participate in my first ever giveaway. Since I had a blast doing it, I may just do another giveaway again!

2 comments:

Chloe said...

YAY! I WON! I WON! Hee hee hee. You have no idea how excited this makes me- I love all things cookies n' cream (and lindt truffles!) and was so jealous when I read how many bags you got, especially for a flavor I haven't seen here in the states!

Also, I never win anything. So this is awesome. *runs away to buy a lottery ticket*

THANK YOU, darling!

Shasta said...

This is awesome! Good job Chloe!