Thursday, April 2, 2009

Today's Outfit - Metallics, Tartine and Crystals





I was ready to wear a skirt today but being only 2 degrees outside, I decided to to dress a little warmer. Since it was such a dreary day, I decided that I needed to add a little shine to brighten up my outfit.

So, here's what I wore today:
Matilda Jane "I'm with the Band" Graphic Tee
Tartine Ruffle Cardigan in Heather Mushroom
Chocolate Flared Trousers from BR
Twisted Crystal Necklace
Woodbead and Fireball Necklace
Metallic Guava Thompson Tote
Metallic Sherbet Claudia Crackle Metallic Pumps

I hear that it's going to be sunny tomorrow so, there may be a good possibility that I'll get to wear a skirt tomorrow. For the sake of Georgia_Crew_Girl and her friend who are visiting Vancouver for the weekend, I honestly hope that it warms up and turns beautiful for them. Kirstin, if you're reading this, I hope you're enjoying our city!

4 comments:

ashley said...

You've got great style! I LOVE how you layered your necklaces. They're all so pretty!

Slastena said...

Fantatstic! I love tartine and wooden bead necklace together. I have both, what a great pairing! Thank you for inspiration!

dinagideon said...

This may be one of my favorites on you...so pretty and the tone on tone is perfect! :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you ladies for your kind words. :)