Friday, April 17, 2009

Things I'm Loving ...

Straw Fedora Hat with Flower
I can always use a summer hat - particularly a pretty feminine one without being prissy. It's soooo pretty, don't you think? I think it's the delicate flower on the hat that's sucking me in!


Metallic Flower Belt
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this belt. What an ingenious idea to place a leather flower on a belt. I sometimes embellish my belts with a silk flower but I really like the look of the leather flower for it certainly looks like it's part of the belt - as opposed to me sticking it on the belt myself. However, I cannot imagine ever wanting to pay $68 for it. But obviously I'm in the minority because it's sold out in XS and Large. Only Smalls and Mediums are left. I doubt that there will be any left when it goes on sale. Maybe this just isn't meant to be for me. But I can always hope, can't I?


Frenchie slicker
Isn't this stunning? I love the ruffles on the jacket. Feminine yet so unexpected. It'll be perfect for Vancouver weather as well seeing that it rains so darn much here! The size 4 in the Papaya is back ordered until June 1. Can I really wait that long for one?????

Perfect-fit chiffon ruffle tank
I'm suck a sucker for anything Ruffle. What an adorable little tank, don't you think? I just love the chiffon and cotton knit combination. AND... add ruffles to that and I can't barely hold back my J Crew Credit Card. Only thing... I'm not loving the color choices available. I look much better in bold colors. The Navy is nice - but I've got lots of Navy. I like the Beechwood and the Natural in theory but I know they won't look good with my skin tone. Both will make me look absolutely washed out. So, I'm going to hold off until I go to Bellevue - in hopes that they'll have this in other colors. Does anyone know if this comes in other colors?


Piqué V-neck ruffle dress

Isn't this dress just darling????!!! It's screaming, BUY ME! TAKE ME HOME! I WANT TO COME AND LIVE WITH YOU! I love, love, love the ruffled V neckline. It's soooo pretty and would give me that added boost in the cleavage that I sooooo need. I just checked the sizes available and I see that I'm not the only one who's LOVING this dress. It's sold out in a bunch of sizes already. Hmmmm... I normally wear a size 4 dress. And it's sold out in size 4. I wonder if I can wear a size 2. AND.... the Tea Rose is only available in size 10. ARGH!!!! Crap!


Milla Tank
It's the colors! I am in-love with the color combination on this Tank. It's stunning, unexpected yet timeless. I want it! I want it! I want it! Note to self: Make sure to try this one on when I go to Bellevue next!



Perfect-fit corsage scoopneck tee

Oooooooooh! Me LIKEY THIS VERY MUCH!!! Me needs all the help with the Sistas. Having lost quite a bit of weight, I also lost my boobs and now need lots of help in the chest. This tee ought to do it for me. I LOVE the deep scoop neck plus the flowers by the shoulder for it'll help draw the eye up. Plus, the tee looks like it's more fitted in the waist - versus the recent ones that were cut a little looser around the waist. I'm liking this very very very much. I may just have to get it in a few colors! Hmmmm...I wonder if the Retail stores carry other colors.

What's on your "Things I'm Loving" list?


12 comments:

inkOBSESSIONdesigns said...

I love that dress!

sparrowsandsparkles said...

Nice list! I love that dress too... I wish it were in-store so I could try on! I need a 4 too so no luck online for me either. I tried on that last tee - the corsage one - yesterday in lavender. Yes it is much more fitted in the waist than most of the other tees they had out! There were several colors - I can't remember - I just tried the lavender :)

emile said...

Interesting that the metallic flower belt is sold out in those two sizes. Its designed to sit at the waist.

The design of the belt is ingenuous. Flower is removable so you get two-for-one. Also you can adjust the petals. Neat!

C said...

I like that jacket too, but not sure about the sleeve ruffles...sometimes things on back order come in faster than they expect.

ashley said...

I just got the perfect fit ruffle tank and just a heads up it's not really cute IRL. the ruffles on the chest area look like a mess and the chiffon trim looks rather cheap. i took some IRL photos on my blog and its not that great looking on me.

the corsage tee on the other hand will look great on you! its super cute and flattering.

just take a glance at my blog for reference.

have a great weekend! :)

gigiofca said...

The flower belt is *so* cute in person. I still have not seen the Milla tank in a store. And yes, check out Ashley's blog. You might be crossing the tank off of your list. Let us know.

Seattle Moms Deal Finder said...

The hat is screaming VACATION, it's darling!!! I need one!!!

GingerSnap said...

I love the new "braided top" that J.Crew posted recently on the website...it's so casual and easy, yet a little special :)

Crystal said...

I am sooo wishing I could do the shopping that you do...AND I that I was your size! tee hee hee! I so enjoy reading your blog!

*hearts*
Crystal

Jemma Ruby said...

I dont have a j.crew near me and I have about 20 items in my shopping bag I just lust for. I am just glad it slowly dwindles down as I read all the posting with what is working and what's not on all these postings- the flower belt is on my hit list at the moment as well. (PS. love your blog- I am new to this and put you on my blog roll- hope that is ok.)

MissKarenAshley said...

The whole list is great but that jecket is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Miss K
www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

luvallthingsjcrew said...

Love all the items on your list except the tank! The Frenchie Slicker in that color is amazing but so is the price--too too much for that jacket-IMO.