Monday, April 6, 2009

Delightful Obsession - My New Etsy Shop

One-Of-A Kind Handmade Custom Jewelry

Having been inspired by the beatiful jewelry created by Wardrobe Review and the encouragements from several readers of my blog, I finallly took the courage to open up my own Etsy Shop.



My shop is called, Delightful Obsession. I would have made it plural, ie. Delightful Obsessions, but the darn name was too long to fit; hence, Delightful Obsession.



It's a tiny little shop right now. There are only 4 items available - 3 of them are necklaces and there's 1 bracelet. I have another necklace and another bracelet to post. Those will likely be later in the week for I'm taking my daughter to the Pre-Screening of the new Hannah Montana movie tonight.



Do you know what's the coolest thing thus far? I had only set up shop on Saturday and already, I have two (2) "I Heart Delightful Obsession". I'm sure that others have waaaaay more but I'm just thrilled that there are 2 individuals out there that are Hearting my stuff. How cool is that???!!!



Anyway, I hope you'll check it out here. My etsy shop link is also posted to the right hand side of my blog. You can access it that way as well. I'm just thrilled to have a little store to call my own (as I brim with pride!)

19 comments:

Molly said...

link??? :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Hi Molly, here's the link:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7173545

:)

Jordan said...

Yay...I just placed an order!!! I can't wait to get my charm bracelet!!!!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Jordan for your purchase! I'm soooo thrilled to have made my very first sale! I can hardly contain myself! :) Right after emailing you, I called my husband and screamed with excitement over the phone. I think he's deaf now. lol!

Per my email, I only have enough materials to make 1 bracelet at this point so until I get some more, you and I will be the only ones with it.

Thanks once again Jordan. I will email you once I ship this.

Slastena said...

Ohh, so pretty! What a fantastic hobby! I am so envious of you, girls, being able to come up with such beautiful creations!

gigiofca said...

I brim with excitement with you. Me likey. And I'm SO happy for you. Congratulations! :-)

Shannon said...

Congrats on your new shop! It looks beautiful!

A Bigger Closet said...

Congratulations on your new Etsy shop! The jewelry and photos are beautiful. :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Slastena. From what I remember, you're pretty creative yourself. You deconstructed the Fairytale bracelet and came up with all these wonderful new jewelry pieces! That's pretty ingenious! :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you gigiofca. Thank you for sharing in my joy! :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Shannon! You are an inspiration to us new jewelry designers. :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you a Bigger Closet for your nice words. :)

KatieMarie said...

I know what you mean about getting excited when someone "hearts" your shop! I just opened my own shop 2 or 3 weeks ago and I was so excited to see when people heart me too!

roxy said...

Congrats! I found out through Gigi's blog. Another talented JCA!

Tamstyles said...

Congrats on your store missy. This is my first time here. I found it from Gigi...Happy for you. I will be BAAAACCCK

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

KatieMarie, congratulations on the opening of your store! That is soooo great! And yes, isn't it just awesome when someone hearts your store? I have 10 hearts now. Small compared to others but I'm thrilled nonetheless!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Roxy, welcome to my blog. I hope you'll enjoy it here, reading about my obsessive behavior in my crazy little world. Welcome! :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Welcome Tamstyles! Glad that you were able to stop by. I hope you'll return often. :)

alex216 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks