Friday, March 13, 2009

Today's Outift - Day at Science World with the girls


My daughter, one of her best friends and I spent the day at Science World and at Granville Island today. Although it was nice and sunny out, it wasn't as warm as I would have liked it.


I had originally wore my Bright Flame Kelly Sweater Jacket over my Candy Tee but after finding out that it was only about 4 degrees celsius when we were about to leave the house, I exchanged the Kelly Sweater Jacket for my Black Penny Boucle Jacket. I'm glad I did because in between Science World and going to Granville Island, the girls ended up playing at the playground on the north-side of False Creek for about 45 minutes. I honestly would have frozen to death if I had chosen to wear the Kelly Sweater Jacket.


I didn't have time to take a picture this morning, so I guess my polyvore will have to do.

No comments: