Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today's Outfit - To the Movies




I ended up taking my daughter and her best-friend to the movies on Saturday. We went and saw Coraline.

My daughter and her friend are both 9 and while they enjoyed the movie, Coraline is certainly a little darker than most Animated movies. Per the girls, they really enjoyed the movie but found parts of it "Freaky". After the movie, my little girl turned to me and said, "I don't want someone else to be my mommy". I don't blame her... for afterall, that mommy could end up turning out to be a metal skeletal Witch. ARGH!

Anyway, here's what I wore to the movies. Green Perfect Fit Tee, Navy Lea Merino Cardigan, JC Bootcut Jeans, Ann Taylor Necklace (today with the heart pendant on it) and camel sling-back heels.

5 comments:

Shasta said...

Very Lovely outfit! Good tips on Coraline, that sounds like a bit too much for Elizabeth Taylor to handle.

HeidiG said...

Very good comfy movie outfit. Very cute necklace. I really should get a perfect ls tee in a bright color; I only have neutrals from the winter.

limegreen_lover said...

I really want to see Coraline! I love the Lea Cardigan, I have it in Hot Pink. And I always think long necklaces are more interesting for some reason, because they are more random.

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

Perfect *Mommy Casual-Chic*...adorable! :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you for your kind words. :)

It was certainly a comfy outfit for the movies. :)