Friday, March 27, 2009

Today's Outfit - Pretty Pink Flamingo




I love my new Pink Flamingo Tee. It makes me happy whenever I look at it. I've never been a Flamingo fan but for some reason, this little pink Critter plus the Grey Tee makes for a super cute combination.

I picked up this Tee from the J Crew outlet store in Tulalip, WA on my last trip to Bellevue. While I'm not normally fond of the outlet stuff - for I've found that the quality is somewhat sub-par to the Retail Stores, I really like this tee though.

It is a heavier Ring-Spun Tee - and when I say it's heavier, I'm comparing it to the Ring-Spun Rose Tees from the Fall where the fabric itself was quite thin and somewhat sheer. This tee however, has a good weight to it and is certainly not sheer. I purchased it in a size small and it fits very well without being snug (again, unlike the Ring-Spun tees from the Fall where I had to size up for a better fit). The small fits nicely through the chest as well as through the hips with a little room in the waist area. If I was looking for a more fitted look, I guess I could have gone into the XS but I'm very pleased with the Small and have no need to go smaller.

The grey is similar to the Grey of the Belle Skirt from last Summer. I love the medium grey shade because it goes with so much. I could easily pair this tee with Blacks, Navys, and Greys, but I particularly love the look of it with the Bright Fuschia.

Here I am wearing it with Black Tristan Trousers, the Lea Merino Cardigan in Bright Fuschia and my newly designed Glass and Fireball Necklace in Dusty Pink.

Have you seen this Flamingo Tee in person? Do you like it? Will you be getting one?

1 comment:

HeidiG said...

Love the tee - so cute!!