Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Today's Outfit - Paisley Coppelle Sweater




Actually, this was yesterday's outfit. I didn't get a chance to post last night because my husband, daughter and I went to the opening night Broadway production of Annie.

Odd as it may sound but I have never actually seen the movie Annie in its entirety. I've only seen small snippets of it so I honestly didn't quite know what to expect of the play. I'm glad to report that it was an excellent production and that we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Anyway, by the time we got home, it was close to 11:30pm and seeing that I was exhausted, I went to bed. Anyway, this is what I wore yesterday:

Sweater - Paisley Coppelle Sweater
Tee - Perfect Fit Tee in Bright Flame
Skirt - Suzy Shier
Boots - Franco Sarto
Necklace - from the 80s
Bangle - Double Crystal Enamel Bangle

2 comments:

Slastena said...

I cannot tell you how much I love this print. I have a boatneck blouse, Terry tunic and a scarf. It's so vibrant and happy! Looks beautiful with your complexion, great styling!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Slastena, isn't this print awesome? I know exactly the blouse you're talking about as well. I wanted it really badly but when I got around to finally getting it, it sold out. I've never seen the scarf myself. I WANT THE SCARF!!!!