Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Today's Outfit - Lana Polka Dot Monochromatics




It's almost starting to feel like Spring here on the Wet Coast. I woke up this morning to a chilly 2 Degrees Celsius. To add a little more Spring to my outfit, I decided to pair my monochromatic look with a pretty pink Silk Flower from H & M and Lulus in Tulip. The two pieces, in my opinion, added that little punch of color to a tone on tone look.

Here's my outfit today:
Lana Polka Dot Top in Light Pewter
Lea Merino Cardigan in Heather Grey
Wide Leg Trousers in a medium Grey from BR
Pink Silk Flower from H & M
Lulu Peep Toes in Bright Tulip
Triple Strand Crystal Bracelet from Holt Renfrew

I hear it's going to be sunny tomorrow. I can't wait! I hope it'll warm up!

9 comments:

Emily said...

I love the flower and the shoes. I think the pink with the grey tones is gorgeous! I never think to buy grey but it's a really pretty color.

gigiofca said...

You look great. I love the mostly grey look.

liz said...

Hello! Sorry this is OT, but I e-mailed you yesterday about swapping Serengeti heels. You can reach me at elizabeth . hartwell @ gmail . com. Thanks!

starla729 said...

i agree with gigi i love all gray tones... but again those lulus are awesome! the pop of color in the shoes and the flower keep the gray tones from being too boring.

Cristina said...

I'm liking the polka dot top.

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thanks Emily. My original outfit didn't actually include the flower nor the pink shoes but I needed to feel "Spring" so at the last minute, I added the flower and the shoes for the pop of color. Glad you like it. :)

Thanks gigioca!

Hi Liz, the shoes will be mailed tomorrow. I'll email you once I've shipped them. I'm glad that we can both help each other out. Thanks again!

Thanks starla729. I'm learning to add these pops of color to my outfits. I think that it makes the look a little more interesting. :)

Thanks Christina. I'm a sucker for anything Polka Dot. I really really really want a pair of polka dot shoes. That's on my "to find" list!

A Bigger Closet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A Bigger Closet said...

Very pretty! The flower and shoes add the perfect amount of interest and color to your oufit. :) I just got the same top today and tried it tucked in as well with a colored belt as an accent.

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

ABC, I'm sure you're going to love the Lana Polka Dot top. It's very pretty and versatile! You always create such cute sets and I can't wait to see what you have planned for the Lana!