Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today's Outfit - Cashmere Femme Sweater







Again, it's not really today's outfit but Friday's outfit. Yes, yes, I was too darn lazy to get my ass in gear and jump on the computer to post. I'm sorry. But I get like that around the weekend.

So, here's my outfit for Friday. Friday was cold yet again. Why the hell is is STILL so darn cold here in Vancouver? This is NOT normal weather for the West Coast! AND it's pissing me off royally!

Being so cold, I ended up pulling out my Cashmere once again. Here I have the Femme paired with skinny leg black pants from Suzy Shier. To create my statement necklace, I threw on 3 different necklaces - the chunky black ribbon necklace from Club Monaco, the black bauble gold link necklace from BR and finally, an Ann Taylor gold chain necklace (sans the pendant).

4 comments:

HeidiG said...

I have that same sweater in navy and I love love love it. So cozy! I love the color you have and the necklaces look great with it!

Stay warm...

dinagideon said...

You wear it well. That outfit fits you perfectly!

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

You look AMAZING in this! LOVE IT!!! :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Awwww... thank you everyone for your nice compliments. :)