Monday, March 9, 2009

Today's Outfit - Business-Style Henley Ruffle Tee




I love the Ruffled Henley Tee. I had originally purchased it to wear it with Jeans, but found that it looked equally stunning for the office as well. I personally think it's the ruffles that add that special quality to the standard Henley.

My only complaint about the Ruffled Henley is, I should have been smarter and gotten it in several different colors. URGH! Live and Learn, right?

Anyway, here's how I've dressed up the Ruffled Henley. I've paired it with the Lea Merino in Heather Grey, a pair of Grey Trousers, Black Pointy Toe Pumps and Pearl and Crystal accessories.

5 comments:

starla729 said...

love this outfit! i love gray and blue together... this is a perfect pop of color. i missed the ruffle henley... you definitely make me wish i grabbed it now :)

purplesweettarts said...

Woo! I love this outfit! The colors look amazing on you!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Starla729. Talking about the Ruffle Henley, in the most recent catalog, there's a tee that's almost identical to the Ruffled Henley but with short sleeves. Have you seen it? I'm contemplating getting it in the Tea Rose. :) You might want to check that out. Hint! Hint!

Thank you Purplesweettarts for your nice words. :)

starla729 said...

crew girl - i know the tee you are talking about and i have my eye on it too :) thanks for the hint... keep up the fabulous outfits!

ps - what size is your ruffle henley... just curious because i may look on ebay for one...

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Hi Starla729, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. My Ruffle Henley is a small. Hope this helps. :)