Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today's Outfit - Berry Astrid in Plum




Okay, it's not really today's outfit. It's actually Thursday's outfit. Sorry, for being MIA lately. I've just been in a lazy mood. I took the pictures of my outfits daily but was just too darn lazy to get around to downloading and posting them. My apologies.

So, here they are finally. Thursday's outfit. Thursday ended up being on the cold side so I'm still dressing for winter. Thursday's outfit consisted of the Berry Astrid Jacket in plum, a coordinating tee in a slightly darker shade (the color in the picture's really off - the tee coordinates much better in real-life. I think the flash made it look more bordeaux. But it does go really nicely together. Herringbone grey trousers, triple strand gold and pearl necklace, Eternity Crystal bangle and the Double Crystal Enamel Bangle.

5 comments:

♥ Chloe said...

Ohh, that jacket is perfection. I am still kicking myself for not getting it when I had the chance!

You look great!

dinagideon said...

Amazing on you...fit, color, and style! WOW!

limegreen_lover said...

I haven't seen the jacket in person but the color is beautiful and the jacket is very rich looking, like couture.

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! Where did you get your necklace, btw?

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

FFM, sorry I didn't mean to be rude and not respond sooner.

I've had this necklace since the mid 80s. Oh My Gosh! I cannot believe that I'm showing my age here! But... yes, gold and pearls were huge in the mid 80s. I'm glad that I didn't throw out my good costume jewelry. I kept them in a box and pulled them out last year. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I got it - not that it would make a difference 20 years later. 20 years! It didn't dawn on me that the 80s were 20 years ago until I actually typed that down. Oh My Gosh!!! I am OLD!