Sunday, March 8, 2009

It's soooo Pretty, BUT I'm sick of the Snow!




60 minutes - that's all it took for it to look like this! Isn't it crazy? I got home around 4:30pm this afternoon - after spending the day having Dim Sum with friends, then walking around the mall for a bit - trying to find me a new cell-phone - when it started snowing.

At first, the flakes were tiny - then they got larger and larger and at one point, it was Blizzard like conditions. It lasted for about an hour - and then the skies cleared and this is how much snow we got.

I took these shots right outside my front door - I was too darn cold to go outside. Look at the amount of snow on my tree! Isn't it crazy for 60 minutes?

2 comments:

Slastena said...

Very pretty! I earn for snow. Guess, I live in a wrong place.

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Hi Slastena, It really shouldn't snow that much in Vancouver. But for some reason, this year has been brutal. Just watch - it'll probably not snow at all here in Vancouver next year - particularly when we need the snow for the Winter Olympics.