Sunday, March 8, 2009

Friday's Outfit - Dark Cambray with Cherries and Chocolate




Perfect Fit Long Sleeve Tee in Chocolate
Short Sleeve V Neck Cardigan by Jones New York
Dark Chambray Skirt
Wood Bead Fireball Necklace
Ann Taylor Necklace
Franco Sarto Knee High Boots

I wasn't prepared for the cold when I decided that I was going to wear a skirt on Friday until I walked out of my house, to my car, when the frigid wind blew up my skirt on my bare legs that I regretted not wearing tights.

It was a gorgeous, stunning West Coast Friday. The sky was blue, the sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. In my mind, I was thinking... it's finally warmed up! Yippee! That means that I can get go bare leg with knee high boots. Cool! Yes, COLD, more like it!!!

Anyway, despite the frigid cold, I quite enjoyed wearing my outfit on Friday. However, work wise, it ended up being a really sucky day because I was having personnel problems at the office. At least I looked good suffering through the day, right? RIGHT!

3 comments:

Lake Nokomis said...

I love the color combination. Thank you for the idea! I have been reading you blog for awhile now and really like your style.

Paper Bag Princess said...

What a cute outfit!!! You look fab!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Ladies for your kind words. Have an awesome day! :)