Thursday, March 19, 2009

Club Monaco - 20% off Discount


For the longest time, I wasn't a Club Monaco fan at all but their design has changed substantially in the last year... to the point where I actually, really like a lot of their stuff now. Their design concept reminds me of the dressier J Crew stuff. In my opinion, their colors and designs are the closest thing we've got to J Crew here in Canada. Even their Marketing strategy is reminicent of J Crew's.

Sigh! I wish I werer a student so that I could qualify for the discount.

Are you familiar with Club Monaco? Do you like their style? Will you be using this discount?

4 comments:

The Chiconomist Celine said...

I love Club Monaco--dare I say it, even more than J. Crew! I love J. Crew but I like how Club Monaco is classic but edgy.

Soooooo, thank you for sharing the coupon! I think I might be using it :-)

The Chiconomist Celine said...

Oooops I just saw the "student" part of the coupon. Guess I won't be using that after all. Bah! It sucks to be out of school :-(

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

The Chiconomist Celine, I hear you! When I read that it was a Student Discount, the first thing that came to my head was: "Okay, who do I know that could make me a Fake Student ID?" Crazy, isn't it? I remember being 18 and wanting a fake id so that I could be legal to go into the bars. Now I'm wanting one so that I could get a discount on clothes? Talk about coming full circle. Too Funny!!!

eileeny the meany said...

Yeah I also found that I started re-liking their stuff this spring/summer! I don't know what the older stuff looked like but it I just remember I didn't like it. And I am a student so I'm going to be using this 20% thing like crazy.