Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Charmed Life - AMORE Charm Bracelet















I've been itching to make a Charm Bracelet for a while now and I knew in my head that I wanted a Silver Tone bracelet with Pearls. So after much searching, I was finally inspired to make this darling little bracelet.

It's made with Silver Tone Charms consisting of a cut-out heart and and letters that spell A-M-O-R-E, finished with Faceted Glass Beads, Pearls and Swarovski Crystals. I'm thrilled with my latest creation.

What do you think of it? Do you like it?

9 comments:

The Outfit of the day said...

I can't believe you made this bracelet!!! It's an art piece! Very cute!

gigiofca said...

oh that's cute! very creative

shopaholicdiva1027 said...

i love charm bracelets and this one is beautiful

kristinaloftis said...

I love it!!! So pretty

Crystal said...

Are you going to make these to sell? Maybe the necklaces too? I absolutely love them!

Suzy said...

That is really beautiful! I love it!!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Outfit of the Day, gigiofca, shopaholicdiva1027 and kristinaloftis. You're all so very kind. :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Crystal, thank you. You know, the thought of selling them did cross my mind. Currently I am truly enjoying the design and creation process. I fear that I won't have time to keep making them. We'll see. I agree, a necklace would be a great idea. Let's see what I come up with. :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Suzy for your nice words. :)