Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Today's Outift







I wasn't feeling particularly creative this morning. It was one of those days, you know.... the ones where you wake up and feel particularly fat and bloated? Well, that was me this morning. And since I had an 8:30am meeting and was running somewhat late, I just kinda threw on the first thing I saw in my closet.
Today's outfit consisted of the Crested Graphic Tee, Grey Houndstooth Trousers from Suzy Shier, Black Lea Merino Cardigan, Black Ankle Boots, and 2 different necklaces. The knotted beaded black necklace is from Le Chateau of which I intertwined a pearl necklace. On my other hand (the one holding the camera) was 2 Austrian Crystal Bracelets.

3 comments:

N + S said...

love the necklace. you look very cute!

|stuffundertwenty.blogspot.com|

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

I really like this...simple, elegant, and understated. You look beautiful and chic. :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you N + S and FFM for your nice words. :)