Friday, February 20, 2009

Today's Outfit





Shopping my closet once again, I ended up finding this Cotton Cashmere Primrose Cardigan in Tangerine. I hadn't worn this cardigan since around last Halloween after a co-worker asked if I was dressing for the occassion. AS IF!!!!! Really people! I am hardly the sort who would wear a blinking christmas tree on my Christmas Theme Sweater. SO WHY THE HELL WOULD I DRESS UP IN A HALLOWEEN THEME OUTFIT??? ARGH!!!!

Sorry, I digress. I absolutely LOVE this sweater and have it in both the yellow as well as the tangerine. However, if I had the opportunity to do it all again, I would certainly have gotten a smaller size. But hey, I can live with the current fit.

I wore the Cotton Cashmere Primrose Cardigan over the Candy Tee, wrapped the Crystal Ball necklace twice around my neck, donned the double crystal enamel bangle and finally, chocolate brown trousers to pull the entire outfit together. For a coat, I wore my Gramercy Coat in Bright Flame. I think that the little petals on the Primrose cardigan adds that certain je ne se qua to the candy tee, don't you think?

8 comments:

Mslay said...

To be honest I do associate orange, black and brown with Halloween and Brownie Girlscouts. And thatis only because I was a girlscout and wore a brown and Orange uniform. And Halloween decorations are Black and Orange. I like the color and the style of your sweater but not with the dark pants.

parkaveprincess said...

I love it :)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Mslay, now that you've said it, I can soooo see that! I hadn't even thought about it because my daughter's Brownie uniform is Orange and Navy. Too funny!

Thanks parkaveprincess. :)

gigiofca said...

I've worn an orange cardi and chocolate pants. I think it works together IRL. I thought the pants you had on were black. I can see how it would bring back strong memories for Brownies. With your outfit, all of the action is w/the necklace and the tee, so my eye went there. Me likey. :-)

Slastena said...

I love this cardi on you!I have same one in yellow-haven't worn it yet! You look amazing! Candy tee is a perfect match!

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

This cardigan is GORGEOUS, and I love seeing it on IRL pics! You have such a FABULOUS wardrobe! I'm jealous! ;)

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

FFM, you make me laugh because I'm jealous of everyone else's wardrobe! If we could only trade wardrobes with every JCA every month!

krista.alana said...

I love the cardi. I obsessed over it for quite sometime when I was it at the Factory store, before I finally went back and bought it. I have it in a bright berry color. I loooove the petals! So cute!