Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's Outfit





February 12, 2009

  • Sequin Crest Graphic Tee
  • Grey Wool Trousers from the Gap
  • Lea Merino Cardigan in Navy
  • Statement Necklace, consisting of 2 different necklaces. One necklace is a combination of 4 strands of gold chain plus pearl necklace. The 2nd is a long pearl necklace knotted 3/4 of the way down.

I quite like the look but kept thinking that I looked somewhat like Madonna during her Material Girl days. Interestingly, I was alone in that thought. I received quite a few nice compliments today - which was welcomed seeing that I was still feeling kinda crappy when I returned to work.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love the outfit! The lea is super-flattering on you. I'm tempted to get one myself, but they are only available in small now. Do you mind if I ask what size the one you are wearing is? Thanks!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thanks Lindsay. I really like the Lea and I probably wear way too many Leas but I like the fit and look of them. I wear an XS in the Lea. I have the S in the Peony but it's truly a little too roomy for my liking but it was the only size available in the color so I bought it. To help you out with the sizing, I have a 34.5" chest circumference with a padded bra on.

HTH. :)

Lindsay said...

Awesome, thanks!! I think I will have to go with an xs too, as I'm about the same height and shape as you. Thanks for the input!