Monday, February 2, 2009

Today's Outfit











February 2, 2009
  • J Crew Silver Crest Graphic Tee in Pewter; shirt worn over top of pants.
  • J Crew Lea Merino Cardigan in Bright Tangerine; bottom 2 buttons unbuttoned.
  • Rietman's Flared Leg Cuffed Trousers in Charcoal.
  • Multi-Strand Pearls with a Swarowski Flower Brooch pinned to necklace.
  • Double Strand Crystal Bracelet (not shown but am wearing)
  • Burberry Bowling-Style Bag.
  • J Crew Gramercy Coat in Bright Flame.
  • Impo Ankle Boots.

5 comments:

♥ Chloe said...

I looooooooove your outfit! So very few can wear that color, but you really pull it off! And that coat is gorgeous.

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

Very pretty!!! I LOVE that coat...how fabulous! :)

Leslie said...

OMG! Those colors look fab on you and that coat is absolutely ADORABLE!!!

bug pin said...

Love how you pinned the crystal flower to your pearls--very pretty! You look great in that color!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thank you Chloe. I love Orange and as crazy as it sounds, I have way more Orange sweaters (in about 10 different shades) than any other colors in my closet.

FFM, that's the Gramercy Coat. It was the very first item from J Crew that I fell in love with. The rest is, as they say, history. Anyway, I have the Gramercy in 3 colors. You should see the Alpine Green. It's amazing. I'll post pictures when I wear it next!

Thank you Leslie!

That's Bug_Pin! You know, it's so funny. I was putting on the pearls in the morning when out of the corner of my eye, I see this Swarovski flower pin that I've had for, oh, 6 years and had never ever worn it. Can you imagine that???!! Anyway, I suddenly remembered that there was a post on the Aficionada site where someone had post about putting brooches on necklaces. I decided to put the pin on the necklace and it looked so pretty. I'm now going to look for more brooches (once my shopping ban is lifted, that is!) lol