Friday, February 20, 2009

Thursday's Outfit

This is what I had intended on wearing.....

And, this is what I ended up wearing.







After I threw on the skirt on top of my tights and walked around the house a bit, I found that the Belle Cotton Tafetta skirt kept sticking to my tights. This drove me absolutely insane so I ripped the skirt and tights off and realizing that I was going to be late, I threw on my grey trousers with the flared cuff leg.

The skirt was certainly a much cuter outfit but had I had to wear that all day long, I am certain that I would have "lost it" sometime during the day just out of sheer frustration of having to fight with my tights and the darn skirt.

Thursday's outfit ended up being: Victoria Cami in Bright Fuschia, Lea Merino Cardigan in Bright Fuschia, Trousers from Reitmans, Silk Flower pin from H & M, necklace and coordinating bracelet from BR.



4 comments:

gigiofca said...

Very cute. I like the cardi buttoned over the Victoria. Sounds like you need a short slip for that skirt. That would be really cute w/the cardi & cami.

FabulousFloridaMommy said...

I wear my Bright Fuchsia Victoria with my Melanie in Bright Fuchsia...I love the *monochromatic* look of it. :) You look beautiful!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Gigi, you're right. I went looking for a slip today and I cannot believe how hard it is to find a half slip nowadays! Needless to say, I came home without one. But I'm still on the hunt!

FFM, I got the idea of the tone on tone from you directly! You are truly an inspiration. :)

Christina said...

I love the J.Crew ruffle look this season. I have that same top in the melon color and I also bought the long sleeve version for work.