Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Outfit of the Day


February 3, 2009
  • J Crew Berry Astrid Jacket in Bright Blue.
  • J Crew Ruffle Henley in Bright Blue.
  • Wide Leg Trousers in Black from Tristan America.
  • Pearl Bracelet, Necklace and Earrings.


Here's a close-up picture with the jacket hooked closed.


Here's an almost full-length picture of the jacket hooked closed. I wore the jacket closed at work all day.

Here's an almost full length picture of the jacket opened. The ruffles on the Ruffle Henley is visible under the jacket. I was originally looking for a plain tee in Bright Blue to wear under the Berry Astrid but when I finally got around to looking for one, they were all sold out of the Bright Blue. Since I wanted to wear a tone-on-tone, I thought I would try wearing it with my Ruffle Henley in Bright Blue.


Here's a close-up of the Ruffle Henley under the Berry Astrid Jacket. I originally thought that the Ruffles might be a little too much with the jacket but I'm thinking that it looks fine with the added detail. I wore my jacket closed all day at work so, the ruffle really wasn't visible.

4 comments:

♥ Chloe said...

You're right- I really like the ruffle of the henley with the detail of the jacket! It works and it looks awesome!

bug pin said...

Love this gorgeous color-you look great!

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

Thanks Chloe, Thanks Bug_pin. :)

gigiofca said...

That blue looks fantastic on you from what I can tell. Great outfit, esp pairing the ruffles w/the berry jacket. I would not have thought to do that.