Monday, February 9, 2009

Friday's Outfit




February 6, 2009

I had meant to post this last Friday but of course, once I became ill, I just couldn't find it in me to get on the computer so, I'm finally posting them now.
As in keeping with the Shop My Closet philosophy that I promised that I would keep, I came across this sweater, the Merino Rose Cardigan. I hadn't worn this sweater for a long time. In fact, I couldn't remember the last time I wore it. I must have been last November sometime, I think.
This is what I wore:
  • Merino Rose Cardigan in Plum
  • Bow Belt in Pale Gold
  • Silvery Grey Cami from Smart Set
  • Grey Flared Cuff Trousers from Banana Republic
  • 2 different strands of pearls, wrapped somewhat haphazardly around my neck.

For some reason, I've been on a pearl necklace kick lately. But I think I'm kinda over that now. It was little overkill on pearls last week. I guess I was coming down with something and just couldn't seem to get creative.


No comments: