Thursday, January 29, 2009

Today's Outfit


January 29, 2009

Lana Polka Dot Blouse in Light Grey - Blouse is being worn over pants
(sorry, can't remember the original color name)
Lea Merino Cardian in Dark Peony - Bottom 2 buttons are unbuttoned
Quincy Tote in Green
Lucinda Stadium Coat in Navy
All of the above by J Crew
Grey Herringbone pants from Zara
Black Ankle Boots from Impo
Silver Scarf (gift)
Crystal Silvertone Jewelry (Earring from HR, Necklace from BR, Bracelet -???)

I quite like my outfit today. It's rather cheery on a dreary rainy Vancouver Day!

Have an Awesome Fashionista Day!!!

2 comments:

bobbyb2 said...

Just out of curiosity, have you hand-washed any of your Lea cardigans? I'm just wondering how they hold up to hand washing.

Crew_Girl_In_Canada said...

bobbyb2, no, I haven't handwashed my Lea Cardigans. I've had them dry-cleaned only. I suck when it comes to handwashing anything. I have a tendency to ruin stuff.